To make changes to your profile, simply click on the EDIT MY PROFILE option in your profile page. Make sure to click on the update/submit button to save your changes.
If you are experiencing problems editing your profile….
1. Try clearing your cache and cookies.
2. You have the STEALTH MODE ON that hides your profile.
3. You submitted your profile, but it was not approved.
4. It may be a technical glitch on our part. Please contact us so we can resolve this issue for you.
Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT
In the MEMBERS page click on Settings > Account
We cannot say this enough. Although MODJES has some built-in security features, we encourage you to take every precaution to protect your account. To create a strong password use a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols with one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
To upload additional photos to your profile, simply click on the UPLOAD PHOTOS option. You can add up to 10 photos to your dating profile.
To cancel your membership, please email us and we will do it for you. If you cancel your membership, we immediately remove your dating profile from our site. Should you wish to rejoin the MODJES singles community, you will have to register again.
If you are not able to Sign In, try entering the right email address and password. If this does not work, click on the LOST PASSWORD? option, enter your Username or Email Address and we will send you a password reset email.
If you reset your password using the Lost Your Password form but you’re still unable to sign in, please contact us and we will help you resolve this problem.
It could be due to a number of reasons. Here are some:
– Someone may have reported you to us due to inappropriate photos, language, and conduct.
– It may have been a technical glitch. If so, please email us so we can reinstate your account.
Here are a few possibilities:
– They may not have logged in recently and checked their messages.
– You did not do a good job making your profile more interesting. Try to read our article on How To Make Your Dating Profile Stand Out and perhaps it could help you improve your profile.
– They are not interested in connecting.
– They are no longer single and failed to update their status on their profile or cancel their account.
Turning the Stealth Mode ON will make your profile invisible to other users. You’ll find this in your profile page.
Simply click on the photo of the member you’d like to delete, then click on the DELETE option.
Definitely. Here’s how:
In the MEMBERS page click on Settings > Privacy > Stealth Mode On
The safety of our members is a primary concern. Although MODJES has some built-in security features, we encourage you to take every precaution to protect your personal information. Here are some suggestions:
– Do not use your real name when creating your username.
– Create a strong password. Use a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols with one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
– Have the individual respond to the site rather than your email address, or you can set up an email address specifically for this purpose.
– Do not post any identifying telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in areas of your member profile that may be viewed by other members.
– Ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
If you experience any technical problems while using our site, please contact us by email.