What can I do to make my account more secure?
The safety of our members is a primary concern. Although MODJES has some built-in security features, we encourage you to take every precaution to protect your personal information. Here are some suggestions:
– Do not use your real name when creating your username
– Create a strong password. Use a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols with one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
– Have the individual respond to the site rather than your email address, or you can set up an email address specifically for this purpose.
– Do not post any identifying telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in areas of your member profile that may be viewed by other members.
— Ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
How can I avoid being a victim of a scam?
Please read these articles found on our website.
1. Report Abuse & Scammers (click here)
2. Online Dating Safety Tips (click here)
3. Chat Room Safety Tips (click here)
Why is my photo / profile not showing?
It could be due to a number of reasons. Here are some:
– Someone may have reported you to us due to inappropriate photos, language, and conduct.
– It may have been a technical glitch. If so, please email us so we can reinstate your account.
Why have I not received any answers to my messages?
Here are a few possibilities:
– They may not have logged in recently and checked their messages.
– You did not do a good job making your profile more interesting 🙂
– They are not interested in connecting.
– They are no longer single and failed to update their status on their profile or cancel their account.
How do I make my profile stand out?
Here are some suggestions:
– Profile photos matter more than you think. Pick a photo showing you doing something interesting like you’re having fun. It can be a conversation starter.
– Avoid posting selfies. This isn’t Facebook you know. Besides, selfies may give the impression that you do not have friends.
– Avoid showing too much skin. Why? First, it will probably not get approved by us for posting on our site. Second, “hot” doesn’t always look good in a relationship dating site.
– Smile! Who isn’t drawn to a smile? It will make you look relaxed and approachable.
When answering profile questions, think of it as an application for a fun job. You want to make sure you promote the wonderful person that you are (but in an honest and humble way) so that people will be interested in getting to know more about you.
How can I hide my profile without canceling my account?
Turning the Stealth Mode ON will make your profile invisible to other users. Find this just below your Happening Graph.
How can I delete my profile or cancel my account?
Send us an email and we’ll do it for you.
How can I delete profiles of members on my search results?
Simply click on the photo of the member you’d like to delete, then click on the BLOCK USER tab so you won’t have to see that profile the next time you do a search.
Can I hide my profile when I search or browse?
Definitely. Here’s how:
In the MEMBERS page click on Settings > Privacy
How can I change my password?
In the MEMBERS page click on Settings > Account
If you experience any technical problems while using our site, please contact us by email.