Clearing your cache and cookies may solve problems with web sites or your browser and could resolve most browser-related issues on our site. See below on how to delete cache, cookies and history for your browser version. To find out what browser version you are on, select the Help button at the top of your browser window and select the About option.
1. Select the dropdown arrow for the ‘Safety‘ menu option found in the upper right of the window.
2. Click Delete Browsing History.
3. Deselect Preserve Favorites Website Data.
4. Select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
5. Click Delete.
1. Select Tools from the menu options found across the top of the window.
2. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
4. Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies, check cache to clear cache, etc).
5. Click Clear Now.
1. In the upper right of the window, select the picture of a wrench
2. Select the Tools option
3. From the Tools menu, select Clear browsing data.
4. Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies).
5. You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Clear data from this period drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
2. From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose which elements to clear. Click Clear Now.
To clear cache and cookies:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.
To clear history:
1. From the home screen, tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of the screen, Safari’s settings screen, tap the button for Clear History. To confirm, tap Clear History again.
If you do not use one of the above-mentioned browers, please refer to the Help feature for your browser.